To our Neighbours, Friends & Guests,
We are all very excited to be opening the doors to Charlotte Quay . We have been busy preparing the venue . The safety of our team and guests remains our absolute priority. We will be adhering to the World Health Organisation guideline of 1 meter. We are restricting the amount of people in our venue at one time.
All of our staff have been trained in Covid Government regulations & Protocols. Staff are required to complete daily wellness checklists and log temperatures.
Our goal is to make you feel as relaxed and comfortable as possible during your stay with us, which is why we have outlined our safety guidelines below :
On Booking :
- All reservations generated online will be automatically receive a booking reference, plus our Charlotte Quays terms and conditions. Our guests that call the restaurant directly will be asked for their email address in order to receive the conditions.
- Each booking will receive a time slot. These are given for the safety of our customers and staff, so please adhere by these. We are required to have 15 minutes between bookings to fully sanitize the area.
- Each table will be allocated the government recommended dining times of 105 minutes. This is to ensure an appropriate amount of time for cleaning and sanitising.
- If you are booking a table for more than 6 guests please contact the restaurant directly.
- Walk ins are always welcome but booking is encouraged.
On Arrival :
- Please allocate one member of your party to inform the host that you have arrived.
- We have foot markers outlined outside for queing.
- There is a grace period of 15 minutes, after which the table could be given away.
- If you do arrive late, unfortunately the out time will remain the same, in order to gurantee the appropriate time for cleaning between bookings.
During Service :
- Our service style has been adapted to meet the requirements outlined by government officials. Our staff have been trained to maintain an appropriate distance while taking care of your table.
- All of our menus are available for you to review online prior to your booking, you may scan a QR code or if you prefer a good old fashioned menu, we’ve got you covered!
- There is table service for all drinks, with no ordering at the bar necessary or permitted.
- We encourage contactless payments to be made when possible
- All condiments are available on request and will be throughly sanitised before being issued
Protection of Staff and Customers:
- All tables are fully sanitised before and after every sitting.
- All staff temperatures will be taken and recorded at the beginning of each shift
- Hand dispensers are located at all entrances throughout the building.
- The venue does have an isolation room where any guest or member of staff will be directed towards in the case of any Covid symptoms being suspected.
- PPE wear is on hand in both our bar and restaurant for use by anyone, so please just ask.
All our staff are glad to be back and will take even better care of you than before. We shall be consistently updating our procedures to be in line with all government and World Health Organisation recommendations.
If there is any questions that you may have you can contact us directly on 019089490.