It’s soon time to book up December!!
In the meantime email your Christmas requests to email@example.com and we will enter your details on a provisional basis, until the guidelines are clear and finalized.
We have a unique setting here at Charlotte Quay, quietly nestled down at the dock , it’s hard to tell you’re in Dublin City.
Luckily we have some lovely heated outdoor areas for you and your closest of friends to enjoy a Christmas & end of year celebration. (Do still dress accordingly for outdoor seating in Ireland)
A Few Things To Know Ahead Of Your Booking :
- There will be one menu provided for the month of December which you can view here. The a la carte will not be available during the Christmas period.
- All tables will be held as provisional until the new regulations are announced.
- Every booking will be allocated 1 hour & 45 minutes. Unfortunately additional time may not be added if the group is running late.
- Each booking has a grace period of 20 minutes, failure to contact us directly in that time frame may result in loss of the reservation.
- Due to the limited space we are operating with, tables requests can not be guaranteed
- A deposit of 25.00 per person will be taken from Dec 1st.
- If there is a drop in numbers that hasn’t been communicated with the restaurant within 72 hours of the booking, the deposit will be lost. The same applies to cancellations in that time frame, and of course in the unlikely event of a no show.l
- A 12.5% service charge will be added to the final bill of parties of 6 or more, which will be distributed to the staff that night
- All bills must be settled on the night. Cheques can not be accepted unless previously arranged with the restaurant.
- From Dec 1st, all provisional bookings will be released after 3 days if no contact has been made
- Late comers will be accommodated to the best of our ability. They may only be able to avail of the course being served at that time.